Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Well Pardon this Gardener for taking a break from Garden posts to celebrate her Mom.  Pictured at left is My Gardener's Mom, a.k.a GobieWan Kenobie.  Yes, my Mom is so awesome she is a Jedi.  Her power is that awesome.

Here are the great and powerful Gobie Wan Kenobie's stats if you will.  41 years of marriage to my Father-no small task in and of itself as my Father is an ex-Marine Corp Sergeant-  Five children over the course of 11 years.  All five sent to college.  All five graduated in four years. All of us are blessed enough to have jobs.  Four out the five are married and have given her five grandchildren and counting-there are two more on the way!!!   She has so much love for children that while still raising the five of us she taught pre-school and has recenty retired after 25 years of dedication to young children.  She has touched all of the children she has taught and so deeply imprinted  their 3 yr old brains that she gets stopped all over town by her former students all of whom STILL remember her and how much they love her!!!!

So today I celebrate my Mom, the seeds she has sown have impressively grown if I do say so myself!  You're the best Mom! 

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment