Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Heavenly Perennials


Well Pardon My Garden. Since it is the season of Lent I thought I would post some perennials with names that are Heavenly. I will post the names here atPardon My Gardenbut if you want tosee all the pics they are on the My Gardener Facebook Page. The Clematis pictured is 'John Paul II'.
Here are the names of some other Heavenly Perennials:
Agastache x. ' Golden Jubilee'
Lychnis coronaria ' Angel Blush'
Astilbe x. ' Sister Theresa'
Phlox paniculata ' David'
Hemerocallis x. ' Heavenly Harp'
Aster alpinus ' Goliath'
Hosta x. 'Paul's Glory'
Helianthemum x. ' St. Mary's'
Coreopsis x. 'Heaven's Gate'
Hosta x. 'Praying Hands'
Hosta x. ' Stained Glass'

To view all the Heavenly Perennials check out My Gardener on Facebook. When my Technical Adviser returns, I will get everything posted here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment